St. John’s Catholic Elementary School

Size: 48,500 SF AEC provided Construction Management services for the reconstruction of St. John’s Catholic Elementary School, which was opened in 1929 and expanded in 1946, 1954, 1962, and 1967. While St. John’s is not a designated heritage building, the façade of the original building is considered culturally significant within the Kitchener community. In the first phase of the project we analyzed the costs and benefits of retaining portions of the existing facility (while demolishing…

Continue Reading →