The health and safety of our staff, clients, partners, and suppliers is of utmost importance. The impact that COVID-19 is having on communities worldwide is unprecedented, and we remain ever-cautious in ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
While our offices are closed to normal business activity, our job sites remain operational during this time. We have implemented additional measures to help prevent the spread of the virus. Measures we are taking include:
- Limiting visitors to our worksites,
- Supporting employees working from home,
- Moving meetings to teleconferences and online meeting platforms where possible,
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning activities on our project sites, and
- Restricting all non-essential travel.
As the overall situation develops, we continue to adjust our protocols and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the Province of Ontario, as well as local public health authorities to safeguard the health of both our people and communities.